Sunset Pearl Sahl Hasheesh Enjoy nature magic

OVERVIEW

  • Code NumberP-304-00-S
  • Current stage Completed
  • View Sea view/ Pool View/ Golf view/ Garden view
  • Purpose Residential
  • Square m2 From 49m2 till 95m2
  • Price starts from 55,750 €
  • Total units
  • Total shops

FACILITIES

  • Heated Swimming Pool
  • Green Area
  • Turn-Key
  • Children's Play Ground
  • Private Beach
  • Supermarket
  • 24/7 Security
  • Maintenance Guarantee
  • SPA, Health Club
  • Parking
  • Beach Services
  • Children's Pool
  • Housekeeping Service
  • Bathroom Options
  • Kitchen Options
  • Close to Public Beach
  • Luxury finishing
  • Swimming Pool
  • Pharmacy
  • BBQ area
  • Garden
  • Finished

Sunset Pearl Sahl Hasheesh

Enjoy nature magic

LOCATION

Sahl Hasheesh Hurghada

Project description

Sunset Pearl is located in one of the amazing areas all over Egypt “Sahl Hasheesh”. Designed to appeal to those who are looking to have their own haven in the midst of a dynamic community, Sunset pearl is set to become a destination for luxury and privacy.
Sahl Hasheesh is unique, purpose-built Red Sea destination, located 18 kilometers south of Hurghada International Airport (around 450 kilometers from Cairo). This 4,100 hectare year-round development — approximately two-thirds the size of the island of Manhattan — is expected eventually to exceed the population of Hurghada. The 12-kilometer-long bay has long been a popular destination, renowned for excellent diving and its beautiful beach, one of the longest stretches of swimmable bays on the Egyptian Red Sea coast.

Sahl Hasheesh Beach is the clearest water you can ever see designed with the soft white sand filled with amazing beautiful fish and coral reefs which helps you to forget all stress and headache of life and let you living deep sea life, watching God creations as it will takes you to another world.

Why Sunset Pearl?

Sunset pearl is a gated compound built on a high cliff with golf and sea views from all apartments, has several pools (one heated), Gym and has a club house.

Luxurious studios and apartments starts from 55750 EUR fully furnished and it’s owned and developed by Pyramisa group one of the oldest and most stable Egyptian hotel chains and because of this you will have a free membership to all paramisa hotels for 10 years and 20% discount on all bills in Pyramisa hotels.



Main Facilities:

• Sea and Gulf Views.
• swimming pools.
• Gym & Club
• Housekeeping & Maintainance Services.
• Hotel

Payment plan

Paying Only 25% and receive your Apartment now and paying the rest 75% over 5 year interest free


DESTINATION

15 mins to Airport 15 mins to Hospital 15 mins to School
3 mins to Beach

(c) 2018 Home Vacations real estate and investment all rights reserved
Powered by Innovix Solutions